This year I decided to try something new and think of some words that I will apply to my life. These are the words that I came up with.
(Note: I wanted to post this earlier but this new puppy parent life….whew, that will come in a later blog post)
When you hear each of these words, what do you think of?
For me I think each one will allow me to make some necessary changes in my life this year.
- CONSISTENCY: This is an important word for me, sometimes I start things and don’t see them all the way through, however this year I want to work on being more consistent in all things that I do.
- VALUE: I learned a lot about value over the past year. One thing is for sure value is very important to me, whether it is adding value to a situation or recognizing that you are not being valued. My key point for this word is to notice the value that I am adding to situations and to take note on if I am in turn being valued. This can apply to all sorts of things.
- DISCIPLINE: This is a key word for me. In the past few years I have been a little reckless, especially when it comes to eating and not working out. I am not saying that I am going on a strict diet or doing the “new year workout” routine (no knocking anyone that does) , but just working on making some simple changes in my life that help me get to the next level. This also applies to spending, saving, and personal growth.
- CONNECTIONS: One thing is for sure, I am a friendly person and I tend to meet people all over the place. I am working on connecting with people this year and growing new potential friendships/associateships (not a word, I know).
- GROWTH: In 2019 focusing on growth is important. I want to be the best me that I can be, so growth is an important part of this. I have noticed a change in my life in the past year and I realize that I am no longer the same person, but one that is constantly growing.
- MANIFESTING: To be honest, this wasn’t one of my original words, however one of my friends made a key point. Work on manifesting what you want to have/do in the future and utilize all of these other words to help you get there.
Well, that about sums up my words for 2019. Do you have any???? Share with me.
One thought on “My Words For 2019 !”
Manifesting is the BEST word for me this year. My focus is on what I desire and what I’m going to do to get where I want to be. I see myself there before I get there!!